Problem with accessing some internet sites

Discussion in 'Networking & Internet' started by shlutz, Dec 14, 2008.

1. shlutz

shlutz

Hi everyone,

I have a really urgent problem regarding my internet browsing. Unfortunately I've been unable to access some sites and out of the sites I can access, a fair amount of them take a while to load. I just received my new computer two days ago so I don't think its a virus or spyware disallowing me to browse these sites. Yesterday afternoon, the internet was working fine but then at night I suddenly had this problem. The problem has still remained this morning and despite spending the last 3 hours trying to find a solution, I've still had no luck.

I'd also like to add that I've already tried disabling windows firewall and McAfee security, and my laptop which is connected to the same internet (via the same router) has the same problem. I don't think there is a problem with the actual internet, because some sites work fine and load practically instantly.

I appreciate all the help people could give me

Thanks

shlutz, Dec 14, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. shlutz

WAW8

We have a pinned post about troubleshooting problems accessing some websites. Read through that and see if it helps.

WAW8, Dec 14, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question