private browsing!

Discussion in 'Security' started by LilPixiie, Aug 11, 2009.

1. LilPixiie

LilPixiie

when i delete the history it deletes but den somehow a certain "someone" finds it out the hardware so now i need to know how to delete it permanently out the hardware n all!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT HELP NEEDDEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THNX!!!!

LilPixiie, Aug 11, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. LilPixiie

WAW8

Don't understand what "finds it out the hardware" is supposed to mean. You need to explain what it is you want to do more clearly.

WAW8, Aug 11, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. LilPixiie

JayD

I think this is the case of a logging software, Vista has this option for Parents to monitor your activity its logged and only they can access it i believe. deleting your History wont stop the Vista Family settings logging what you do when logged into your account.

If you make a new account they will still be logging your activity, the only way i can think of is disabling it through reg editing and deleting keys that it uses to run. this was they wont be able to re-enable the logging :)

If you have no idea on reg hacking id gather information on this before attempting it as its rather dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

JayD, Aug 29, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question