Posting Guidelines for Introductions Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WAW8, Jan 26, 2008.

1. WAW8

WAW8

We have a LOT of different Forums on this website, each with a different focus.

This Forum is for new members to introduce themselves to the Forum community.

This forum is NOT to post requests for help or technical support. We have plenty of other Forums for that.

Please look through our list of Forums to find the appropriate one for posting your questions. When you open the other Forums, you'll typically see some "pinned" topics -- suggestions for fixing problems we have seen often. Some of them may solve the problem you're having -- without you then having to post a question.

If you post requests for support in this Forum, your post will be moved to a different Forum.

WAW8, Jan 26, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. WAW8

edge

Greetings from sunny and sometimes hot Arizona. I live on the edge of the Sonoran Desert. I moved here from Oregon. What a contrast. I recently bought a Dell Vista Laptop as I could no longer use my old computer with the limited RAM for graphics. i.e. Photography for me. I look forward to exchanging info and views with other members.

edge, May 18, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question