Picture It! 2000 won't save .jpg on Vista?

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by markaaro, Apr 6, 2008.

1. markaaro

markaaro

so I've been using Microsoft Picture It! 2000 on my Vista machine since last May, then suddenly about a month ago it would no longer show the option for saving my created files in .jpg. There was a new file called JPG Filter, but when saving files that way, they never show up. There are others (GIF and BMP) on the program that I can use, but I'd really like to keep all my files the same. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much!

markaaro

[email protected]

markaaro, Apr 6, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. markaaro

WAW8

The fact that you're able to use an eight year old pre-XP product at all in Vista is somewhat amazing! Most probably, a recent Windows Update "fixed" a problem in Vista that allowed the 2000-era product to work in the first place. Unless someone familiar with that product in Vista replies here (and no one has so far), I'm afraid you're going to be out of luck.

WAW8, Apr 7, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. markaaro

markaaro

well any clue if any of the newer versions of Picture It! work with windows vista?

markaaro, Apr 7, 2008
  4. markaaro

WAW8

If you check our Installation and Compatibility forum, you'll find a pinned post about application compatibility with Vista.

WAW8, Apr 10, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question