Photo Stream Icloud control panel

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by kzach, May 23, 2019.

1. kzach

kzach

Hi All,
    I'm really hoping someone here can help me.I have a Sony Vaio Laptop ,which I love !!.It's os is Vista 32 service pack 2 ..
    I deleted icloud control panel and photostream by mistake and now I can't find it anywhere. I need the 2.1.3 version of icloud control panel and Apple says it does'nt exit anymore. I did find it a few years ago but I can't remember where.
    My family all have iphones and i love the way if i take a phot it goes straight to my laptop.
    Can someone olease send it to me or tell me where to get it.TIA.
    Reagrds

kzach, May 23, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. kzach

Edward S

Hello @kzach

Go ahead and boot your system to safe mode with networking and then try a system restore to the date wherein everything was fine, i will suggest select the system schedule checkpoint or an windows update. They are strong rstore points.

Edward S, Jun 21, 2019
    kzach likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. kzach

kzach

Hi Edwards S,
    THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION. I DID ALL THIS BUT DIDN'T WORK. FOR SOME REASON MY SYSTEM HAS NO RESTORE POINTS !! I think I'll leave it in somewhere and get it opgraded to windows 7.THANKS FOR TRYING.

kzach, Jun 22, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question