panasonic sd player and canon zoombrowser

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by G11NNR, May 26, 2008.

1. G11NNR

G11NNR

Hi all, I have just bought a new laptop with vista OS I cannot get the zoombrowser to see my camera and download images, the camera is a canon v3 which works perfect on my desk top which has XP, also I cannot seem to be able to load my panasonic sd player software onto the laptop I can open the cd but and load the software from there but it will not work properly it will not read the card or let me put cd's into the juke box. Anyone got any ideas

Many thanks

Gunners

G11NNR, May 26, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. G11NNR

WAW8

These are typically problems related to attempting to use XP-era drivers and software in Vista. Check to confirm that the Zoombrowser software and the Canon drivers are the most current for Vista. I looked at the Canon site and you need camera-specific information.

You can try running the software in compatibility mode, but installing new software and drivers, upgraded to work with Vista, is the better solution.

You will need to go to the Canon site and download the software and drivers.

WAW8, May 27, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. G11NNR

G11NNR

thanks I'll give that a try

Gunners

G11NNR, May 27, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question