Only works in Safe Mode

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by pcbguy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. pcbguy

pcbguy

<DIV class=CommentBody id=CommentBody_46897>Why would a program run in Safe Mode and not in regular mode?</DIV><DIV class=CommentBody></DIV><DIV class=CommentBody></DIV><DIV class=CommentBody>I finally got iTunes to start on my Vista Home Premium laptop but I had to do it in Safe Mode. I went back to regular mode and it gives me the "iTunes has stopped working" error.

</DIV>

pcbguy, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. pcbguy

kingofnexus

Apple hate microsoft, so probably why apple dont give a f*** about support for windows vista.

kingofnexus, Apr 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. pcbguy

pcbguy

Of course Apple would care. They know that people will be switching to Vista. If vista users cannot use iTunes then they lose money. Microsoft probably don't give a s#$t about people using iTunes though.

pcbguy, Apr 19, 2007
  4. pcbguy

VistaRocks

If Apple care then they would have a compatible version for Vista. Its not MS problem, they aren't the ones that put out itunes. Yes they put out the OS but after that its up to the individual companies to get to work.

VistaRocks, Apr 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question