Office 2007 Screenshots + Review

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Jason, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason

Word:
    Word Pic

Excel:
    Excel Pic

Installation:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Office 2007 Beta Refresh. Well I have it installed, very quick and easy installation allowing me to keep my current office, 2003 whilst trying 2007 as well. On first inspection Word opens up very quickly, which is always a plus with the now famous ‘ribbon’ </SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB>menu taking pride and joy along the top of the screen. <P class=MsoNormal align=left>[​IMG]<P class=MsoNormal></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB>The different tabs, Write, Insert, Page Layout etc open very quickly allowing you to quickly access the tools you need. </SPAN><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB>The Office logo takes its place in the top left hand corner which is basically a more visual version of ‘File’. The background of Word now has a light blue colour gradient which gives added visual effect. Word 2007 has support for saving files in many different formats including .xml as well as the new choice to save as a PDF. This is great for users of Adobe Acrobat and such. The is a new zoom bar in the bottom right hand corner allowing quick access to zoom in and out without complicated mouse clicks.</SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB> </SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-GB></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Word has no become a tool for many different uses, including what seems like web publishing, many HTML and web tools for design and navigation etc, large mailings and also basic documents with a much more graphic intensive look about them. Microsoft clearly feels the way to get users back to the Office Suite is with radical change and much improved features and tools. Although I never stopped using Office, I am very impressed with Microsoft’s new offerings and believe that in conjunction with Windows Vista, and Windows Live Services, 2006 will be Microsoft’s year of reinvention and increased profits.</SPAN><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Source: BartysBlog.Be</SPAN><P class=MsoNormal>

Jason, Mar 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question