Office 2003 And Vista Home Premium

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by johnt, Feb 11, 2007.

1. johnt

johnt

I am having problems with office.

I run a small business from home and am using Office 2003 and when I use microsoft word and try to send as a mail it does not work.

I never had a problem using xp and I need this to run my business.

Once I write the letter and click on mail it looks like it has gone but on checking my mail it isn't in sent items.

I am using the new windows mail facility in Vista and maybe it is not compatible with office though I doubt that.

Can anyone fix this for me.

johnt, Feb 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. johnt

Jason

If you are trying to send something in word, and using windows Mail. I believe it is not working because you are using windows mail instead of Office Outlook. Setup office outlook and setup word to use that instead of windows mail. I am not too familiar with sending emails from work but hopefully that helps. Windows mail is probably not made to be integrated with word.

Jason, Feb 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. johnt

johnt

Why I didn't just buy a copy of XP I don't know as that worked great.

I thought all Microdoft software would all be compatible with itself so just goes to show you that you shouldn't fix something if its not broken

johnt, Feb 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question