nonvista program using xp2000, old,

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by orionsrogue, Apr 10, 2010.

1. orionsrogue

orionsrogue

Evan when I wasn't using this gentlemens computer, and I had my vista, I still wasn't able to do send off my resumes. I'm looking for work and I'm very interested in this position I found online, and they need a resume, but I can't or don't know how to get hotjobs.com which is were my res is at over to under the control panel to go to my documents which is to my knowledge the only way to upload or send a resume. If anyone has another idea, or can help please let me know today, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

God Bless and my email

gengcrystal1@yahoo.com or gengcrystal3@live.com

Crystal (orionsrogue) Geng

orionsrogue, Apr 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. orionsrogue

WAW8

I don't understand what you're trying to do. If your resume is already online at hotjobs.com, then why are you trying to upload it again?

If you're trying to use the resume somewhere else, then you would be downloading it from hotjobs.com, not uploading it.

I looked at hotjobs.com and it looks pretty straightforward, but I'm not going to register so I can see the details screens.

Also, we're a Vista support forum, not general purpose troubleshooting. So, if this is not a Vista problem, there's not much we can do.

WAW8, Apr 11, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question