No sound on L/H speaker

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Bryan, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Bryan

Bryan

I have only got sound on one speaker it does not matter if I plug into the back or front it is the same. I tested the speakers and there is no problem with them. I have made sure they are fully pushed into the sockets I have checked the settings in real player every thing seems to be fine but still the same no sound in the left speaker. Could this be a fault on the on board soundcard on my mother board. I have read lots of threads on this problem but no one seems to know the real problem is
    there anyone out there who knows what he is on about and come up with a solution.

Bryan, Jan 11, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Bryan

Cammygirl192

I believe, as you have no other issues regarding the software, the hardware could be damaged, try replacing the relevant circuit board, or sending for repair, if you're unable to do so yourself.

Have you checked in other software? You only mention RealPlayer as a test point.

Cammygirl192, Mar 6, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. Bryan

Bryan

Hi The problem was the on board sound card I have replaced it with a plug in sound card and all is well. Thanks

Bryan, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Bryan

Cammygirl192

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved. Is sound quality any improved since then, do you think?
    Don't hesitate to post here again if you have any other problems.

Cammygirl192, Mar 8, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question