New Build of Windows Vista Leaked

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Jason, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Jason

Jason

A week before Build 5231 of Windows Vista was due to be released to beta testers, it has been leaked, says Joe Cashman.

Neowin.net reports : <BLOCKQUOTE>

Released with build 5231 are Windows Media Player Version 11 (still under the guise of Windows Media Player 10), which includes a smart new interface, and the latest Beta of Internet Explorer 7, with tabs adopting the more conventional “below the address bar” style. New sound features are added with active output and input monitors, so hopefully previous sound problems have been resolved.</BLOCKQUOTE><SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

Jason, Oct 10, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

Guest Guest

i have just built my laptop which is a dell precision m70 with vista beta 2 build 5231 i am having nothing but trouble graphics really slow and painfully slowww cant even play hearts without lag the internet keeps crashing and i cant get windows updates is anybody else having issues with this build and is there are fix for these ??? please help

Guest, Feb 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

Jason

Make sure you have the latest video drivers for whatever kind of graphics processor you have.

Jason, Feb 19, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question