Netgear WG311t Wireless PCI card problems

Discussion in 'Networking & Internet' started by sylvestermax, Feb 12, 2007.

1. sylvestermax

sylvestermax

<SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I've got a Netgear WG311t Wireless PCI card that I use for my internet connection with my router. It appears that I can get the drivers to install in vista but I can't the software (Wireless assistant) to start up. I can install it and I see the icon for it but when I double click the Icon I only get the little blue ring for about 5 seconds and nothing opens. I've downloaded the drivers from Netgear's site, albeit beta drivers. That's the only drivers they have for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Vista</st1:place>.

Anybody have any luck with a WG311t Wireless PCI card?

Thanks</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN>

sylvestermax, Feb 12, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question