My computer error all the time when i open it

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by seta, Feb 27, 2007.

1. seta

seta

Please help me. I really need someone help me.

[Edit: Try and type the problem in the message not the description next time]

I installed one program in windows vista. The Alcohol is the program that i installed. It's create other cd-room and i don't need use cd all the time. when i opened computer the program run and make computer error. I can't use it. and uninstall it.

seta, Feb 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. seta

Antrax

We need to know what the problem is exactly.. and we'll be happy to try and help :)

Antrax, Feb 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. seta

WAW8

The text, which somehow got placed into the "topic", says something about using Alcohol and opening the CD-ROM it created, and having that not work.

Alcohol creates a "virtual" CD/DVD drive. I've not actually used it myself, but it's not linked to the "real" CD/DVD drive. I believe you have to mount a CD/DVD image file in order to use the virtual CD/DVD feature.

Besides, Alcohol is generally used to burn image files to actual CD/DVD media. You would use the Wizard to locate the image file, and then burn the media from that file.

WAW8, Feb 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question