mp3 player on Vista?

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by shorty_gurl_111, Nov 19, 2007.

1. shorty_gurl_111

shorty_gurl_111

I attempted downloading iTunes and it worked for about two weeks, and then completely crashed my new laptop. I obviously have not installed it again. I am looking for a new mp3 player, but not sure what to buy. I saw that Zune, which is a MSFT product is compatible, but it is a bit on the expensive end. Anything else work? Tried and true work?

Thank you!

shorty_gurl_111, Nov 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. shorty_gurl_111

HarveyDX

well i have a creative zen v plus and a vision: m 30gb and they both work great.. even without installing any software/drivers.. tested on vista 32 bit basic and business

HarveyDX, Nov 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. shorty_gurl_111

Jason

The latest 80GB zune is suppose to be the Ipod killer, it has some very nice features not seen before in the mp3 realm. Such as wireless sharing and syncing. You can't go wrong with a Zune as far as compatibility, Ipods should work great as well. I use Itunes on my desktop running Vista Ultimate x86 and on my Laptop with Ultimate x64 no problems at all. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes as I know the very early ones had problems.

Jason, Nov 21, 2007
  4. shorty_gurl_111

chrisscorsese88

Windows Media Player? That plays mp3's...

chrisscorsese88, Nov 22, 2007
  5. shorty_gurl_111

kosmic

iTunes works fine on my new Vista laptop. It's been unaffected so far by the evil DEP.

kosmic, Nov 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question