Mouse cursor refuses to work?

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by WhackToTheFuture, Sep 4, 2012.

1. WhackToTheFuture

WhackToTheFuture

This started on the 1st on Saturday and I have been trying everything I know of to fix it on my own ever since to no avail.
    After starting up my computer, my mouse will work normally for less than a minute and then it will end up going to the middle far right of my screen and stay there. Whenever I try to move it, it has jumpy trails and then goes right back to the same spot. I have deleted and then reinstalled and updated my drivers, and that didn't work. I have installed all updates on vista that were available, and that didn't work either. I have even done a System Restore and it is still not working. I'm at my wit's end and I can't figure out anything else that I can possibly do to fix this.

Also, this happened right after I installed Diablo 3 and I have already uninstalled it to see if that was the problem and it didn't help at all. Please help me, I need a working computer to function.

WhackToTheFuture, Sep 4, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question