Microsoft wireles keyboard will not Sync up .

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by slowride66, Jul 23, 2011.

1. slowride66

slowride66

Hi I have a Microsoft wirless keyboard 6000v3.0 that will not work anymore.
    I think the batteries went dead or something pushes a key down untill there was a dead battery.
    I have tried down loading new drivers restarts & I am going no where fast.can anyone help me?

My PC is a HP G60-230US & the keyboad came with a mouse that is working just freaking fine each & every time .
    I have tried to reset it but now luck ....

Going nuts here...

I have problems with my back & hands this is why I use a seperate keyboard

Thanks

SR66:D

slowride66, Jul 23, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. slowride66

FoxIX

I don't have that particular keyboard, but I do use a wireless one. On the bottom of mine is a 'connect' button. I need to press a connect button on the receiver and while that is flashing, click the connect button on the keyboard and then it connects as it does not do this automatically (which you would think it would).

FoxIX, Jul 31, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. slowride66

slowride66

Thanks for your reply.

I learned thru another site that, When you call Microsoft tech support you start a 90 day warrenty So after trying almost everything & then the same withthem they will be sending me a brand new one.

Pretty kool huh?

Good to know that something in this instant gratification disposible world there is still someone standing firmly behind thier product.:D

Thanks for your time

slowride66, Aug 1, 2011
  4. slowride66

slowride66

Just cleaning out my mail box & wanted all to know that I got a complete NEW Keyboard & mouse free of charge & the INTERNET is fun again

YEAY

Thanks to all for your help

slowride66, Oct 9, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question