Microsoft Offering Windows Vista Support June 14th

Discussion in 'Vista News' started by Jason, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason

On June 14th they will begin offering support, if you call them now they won't help until the 14th. Maby they will know something we don't about all these damn bugs. So on June 14th check out

http://support.microsoft.com/

Jason, Jun 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

niffer022

its the 17th today mate...... hahahahaa

niffer022, Jun 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

pa1916

I think i can't be more blunt than this Windows Vista is BLOODY CRAP at this moment in time why it has been released be it a beta OS on a large scale i do not know if microsoft can't get it to work there's no hope for us,What are you suppose todo with it? software is very hit and miss so is hardware that to is take your chance . :(

pa1916, Jun 17, 2006
  4. Jason

niffer022

vista is getting bigger and bigger by the day so far there is loads of programs that are compatible, yes there is loads that are not.. but back in the day when XP first came out, it was just like this.....

i know wha you saying i too think its a little strange as to why microsoft as released this on such a wide scale.. maybe its too get all to bugs figured out before release date, maybe they think that the more people that test it the more feed back they will get and the more info on whats wrong with it they will get back......

iv been hearing mixed emotions about this beta in last couple of weeks, but i can safely say that i think its better and seams quicker than my XP home install....

niffer022, Jun 17, 2006
  5. Jason

Jason

I think one reason for them doing this as also to get people hooked on it, its like giving out samples of food at a grocery store, people try it and like it and will prolly buy it.

Jason, Jun 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question