Maple Story not working???

Discussion in 'Gaming Support' started by Himberz, May 19, 2012.

1. Himberz

Himberz

Yeah, when I start maple story, I getan error, I check it, and it says wrong version of Windows. So, I go into properties, check compatibility, and it says XP Service Pack 2. But nowhere does it say anything about vista? Please help? Vista is not in compatibility list.

Himberz, May 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Himberz

ClarkTNTien

Maple Story is an online game!hehe Well, I do not know why it would be on your PC. Anyways, whatever program it should not give you that message unless you are using a program that needs a higher version of Windows. For instance, my BootCamp disc came with drivers for Windows 7 however I tried to apply it to Vista and I get that error message. So you are trying to go down to XP when you might need to install it on 7!!? I don't know. I am just throwing ideas out maybe that would help you. And worst case scenario, you can just play Maple Story online!hehe:)

ClarkTNTien, May 20, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question