Make Sony HDR-CX150 AVCHD editable on Pinnacle 14. Please some advice...

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by alex6699, Sep 15, 2010.

1. alex6699

alex6699

Sony Handycam HDR-CX150 Importing HD Videos help into Pinnacle 14? Okay so I just bought the Sony Handycam HDR-CX150 and I have been having some troubles with importing the HD video files onto my computer that my computer can actually read.
    I have tried converting the HD videos to MPEG files, but that gets rid of the HD Quality which I do not want.

I have also tried to import straight into Pinnacle 14 (which is the editing software that I am using), but it cannot read the formats either.

So does anyone know how I can import the videos from my camcorders internal memory onto my computer in HD, yet, still be able to have my computer read the files so that I can put it in my editing software in HD? And be able to play the HD videos on my computer without having to convert the files?

alex6699, Sep 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. alex6699

WAW8

I have an older Sony Camcorder and what works best with it is the software that Sony provides. I think it's called Picture Motion Browser (or something like that).

If you've installed that already, check their site for an upgrade.

If you have the latest version installed and it's not working, check their site for a FAQ and/or support forum.

WAW8, Sep 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question