Mac is simply better...

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Oppermongo, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Oppermongo

Oppermongo

I find myself sitting with a Vista laptop in my lap, wondering what to do with it.:doze:

I bought this nice piece of equipment a few months ago and already it's lacking performance in my line of education (which is going towards website design btw).

After using it for like two weeks, I installed Ubuntu in dual-boot to discover that I liked this OS alot and the only reason not to completely ignore the existence of Vista were a few little programs, Windows-exclusive, and my reaonable collection of games designed for Windows.:smooooth:

Now however it seems I will be in need of a Mac, since the grafical performances of this fine Windows laptop just don't fullfill the requirements. At least, they do now, but will be insufficient within the next few months...:cool:

As it is early in the morning over here and I haven't slept all night due to a freaked out sleeping pattern, I'm quite bored and feeling like sharing a completely pointless story on a random forum...

GZ! It's yours...:w00t:

Any replies on this ancient 'Windows vs mac vs linux' topic are welcome, anything off-topic will be intensively read and completely ignored if not interesting...

Oppermongo, Dec 9, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Oppermongo

any1have1

I agree completely. I use a Mac at work and a PC at home and I find the PC completely inferior. I am going to upgrade my home computer to a Mac as soon as I can afford it.

any1have1, Dec 24, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Oppermongo

WAW8

Moderator: This thread serves no useful purpose other than to allow folks to vent about why or how much they dislike Vista. While we're certainly not opposed to such views, given that some of us were involved in testing Vista and have experience far more troubles with it than others, there's no point in adding to this thread.

WAW8, Dec 24, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question