Looking For VistaForums Moderators

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jason, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason

If you are interested in moderating on the forums, don't hesitate to PM me or reply here. You must have basic knowledge about Vista, advanced Knowledge will yield you higher positions.

Jason, Jun 12, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

Kane Hart

I have the time if interested. Nah I'm not a god or anything but I know enough. I took 2 years in computer system tech such a waist of time lol. and going into my 3rd year into programming.

I sort of know a bit of everything and no not one them no it all type people :p

I will admit my english aint the worlds best but most people understand me :)

Kane Hart, Jun 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

niffer022

well i get you loud and clear ;)

niffer022, Jun 18, 2006
  4. Jason

kingofnexus

I'll be happy to moderate here -I may not have any specific expertise, but i have great general knowledge about computers, and I am great at helping people troobleshoot.I did run a forum in the past for a clan I made for UT2k4, so its not like I'm a noob at moderating.

I am running vista x64 on my custom built PC.

kingofnexus, Aug 5, 2006
  5. Jason

kev

I would be willing to moderate this forum. I have a good all round computer knowledge and have used Vista for some time now.

kev, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Jason

blackhat

yay I'm moderator:hehe::):cool::laugh::rolleyes::Wow::smooooth:

blackhat, Aug 18, 2006
  7. Jason

Jason

Anyone else interested in becoming a moderator? We can always use more knowledgeable people to help the answer questions on the boards. It is best if you have a fair amount of posts (over 20) before requesting to be a mod. But anyone who is interested please post post here. Thank You.

Jason, Feb 7, 2007
  8. Jason

VistaRocks

Well i wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer if its still available. I know i turned it down before but i really would like to help more.

VistaRocks, Feb 7, 2007
  9. Jason

MafiaLord91

I would be willing to take you up on that offer. I have built my own computer, ran websites, and I know a good amount about Vista. I run Linux, Vista RC1, and XP Pro SP2 on my desktop (tri-boot system) and Windows 2000 Pro on my junk Dell Dimension 3700 laptop (with 64 mb of RAM).

MafiaLord91, Feb 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question