Legally get Office Ultimate 2007 at a fraction of the retail price!!*

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by joker47man, Oct 30, 2007.

1. joker47man

joker47man

If you, or someone you know, are a college student (for details, see the terms and conditions on the site below) and do not have Office 2007, but kinda need it, this is a thread you want to pay attention to...

There exists a website that enables College Students to obtain Office Ultimate 2007 FULL edition for $59.95, versus the retail priceof $679.99!!! The site even offers the ability to download a 25-use trial to test out the programs before paying for the license.

However, one drawback to downloaded software requiring a license key is that if you need to restore your entire PC, you have no hard media (CD/DVD) with the software on it, and, in essence, you lose the software. This program solves that problem by allowing you to purchase a DVD with Office Ultimate 2007 on it for only a little additional cost (mostly to have it shipped and stuff).

So, to actually get to the point, the website is http://www.theultimatesteal.comand it is 100% legit! Microsoft even endorses it because they have their logo in plain view right on the bottom of thewebpage. The title that is displayed in your browser window is "The Ultimate Steal presented by Microsoft" you can even go to a search engine (preferably Google)and type in "The Ultimate Steal" and search (I'm Feeling Lucky for Google goes right to the website)

HOWEVER! YOU MUST HURRY! THIS PROMOTION FROM MICROSOFT ENDS APRIL 30, 2008!!!!

PS: i am not advertising, i swear. i actually used this site to get my copy of Office Ultimate 2007. it is not a scam...

joker47man, Oct 30, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. joker47man

lui5

Thank you for this!

lui5, Jan 5, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. joker47man

TheSauce05

Military discount is even better. When I was in the Army about a year ago, I got Office Enterprise 2007(all office programs) which normally runs about $700 for $20 right off Microsoft's website.

TheSauce05, Feb 6, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question