Language change French-English, Not

Discussion in 'Performance & Tweaks' started by poiuytrewq, Sep 16, 2011.

1. poiuytrewq

poiuytrewq

Did a complete reinstall and now it is in French.
    Was (Original) English for the last 3 years. Can't figger out how to get back to original English.
    Going to Control Panel and Region & Language I chose English (U.S) but no change. Still in French.
    Suggestions Please

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    poiuytrewq, Sep 16, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. poiuytrewq

HastaLaVista1

Maybe you hit the button for changing the time format or something like that, i do not speak french, so I can't help you with that, sorry :( Just Reinstall again and be sure to choose english this time !

HastaLaVista1, Apr 21, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. poiuytrewq

Mokitag

My Vista is in French but I have downloaded and installed an English Language pack. I can't imagine you having it in French for 3 years and all of a sudden it's in English without someone having added a French language pack to it 3 years ago.

Click on your WINDOWS UPDATE and the languages will be in the additional updates. I'm sure that by this time you must have solved your problem but I am adding this in case someone else needs it.

A smile from Mokitag

Mokitag, Oct 14, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question