Keyboard shortcuts

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by BermudaLee, Feb 18, 2007.

1. BermudaLee

BermudaLee

I was reading a review of Vista the other day that rather unkindly dissed the gadgets because, according to the reviewer, there was no way to bring them to the front like there is on Mac. I contained my rage, and thought "er, windows+space does that". All thoughts of sloppy journalism aside, I then thought that it's rare people use many of the keyboard short cuts, even though they really do save time. The reason they are not used - I don't think people know them. Sure, we all know ctrl+C and ctrl+S, but there are loads of them.

Buried in Help and Support is a list for those who are interested, or you can also look here:

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/2503b91d-d780-4c80-8f08-2f48878dc5661033.mspx

It's worth a quick look, and it's surprising how much more efficient you can be if you don't keep taking your hands off the keys.

I'll get back in my box now.

EDIT - turn that into a hyperlink. Oops, sorry

BermudaLee, Feb 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question