Just a few things

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by russbelluk, Feb 8, 2007.

1. russbelluk

russbelluk

First of hi to all of you vista heads out there....

1. i have managed to get Soundmax HD audio drivers to work (AD1986A), simply used XP drivers that came on my motherboard CD and run it in compatibility mode.

the little thing is every time i boot my pc up now it re-installs the drivers again, it only takes a few seconds but it does get annoying.

Is this because of the HD audio drivers that vista has in its driver cab, and if possible how can i get this to stop

2. Tiger woods 07 does not work properly. when u start a round of golf, the shading is not right, and the overhead view of the hole to the right is just black, i have Geforce 6200, is this a directx thing or somethin with the gfx drivers.

apart from that, everything hunky dory

russbelluk, Feb 8, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. russbelluk

russbelluk

come on guys surely one of you has tw2007 and has same problem

russbelluk, Feb 16, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. russbelluk

VistaRocks

Have you updated the video card drivers also. I think the Nividia drivers are only beta right now, hopefullyhave final ones soon.

VistaRocks, Feb 16, 2007
  4. russbelluk

russbelluk

tried that no difference at all, running the 100.64 foreware ones, which are the latest

russbelluk, Feb 16, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question