iso file for Vista rc2 not showing

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by NanoMan, Oct 7, 2006.

1. NanoMan

NanoMan

I have downloaded the iso file twice from the internet. When I go to the folder where downloaded, it does not show. However, it is taking up space on my hard drive. I have changed folder view options to show everything...including system files. It still doesn't show. I have also done a search on my hard drive and no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug from RC1 causing the problem? Thanks.

NanoMan, Oct 7, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. NanoMan

Aranarth

That is weird.

Personally I'm not downloading the iso images on my vista test machine since I cannot get the version of nero i have to work with it. The download is always done on a XP machine then tranfered over the network to the vista machine after it has been ghosted back to xp.

Once the dvd is bruned i whipe xp off the machine and install vista, cludgy i know but it works.

Aranarth, Oct 7, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. NanoMan

NanoMan

I finally downloaded RC2 on my Windows XP machine and the iso downloaded fine. It must have been some sort of bug with RC1. Oh well....time to test RC2 now.

NanoMan, Oct 7, 2006
  4. NanoMan

Dice

Nope i had that prob what i did was assign it to nero and it appeared :p

Dice, Oct 9, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question