Intel Pro 2915ABG wireless drivers for x64??

Discussion in 'Networking & Internet' started by Jason, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Jason

Jason

I bought this wireless card more than a year ago to replace the one in my laptop since its crap. Since then I have installed it a couple times with no success. I just don't understand how stupid Intel could be. They have the proper x86 Vista drivers, and even the Vista x64 IntelĀ® PRO/Wireless Network Connection ID Tool but no x64 driver? What the heck is going on, they obviously know they have no x64 driver yet they released connection software for Vista x64 almost a year ago...

I've been holding onto this thing for a long time waiting for this stinken driver seems like I may just sell it. Anyone else using a 2915 w/ vista x64?

Check out the downloads for Vista Ultimate x64 on their site:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/fil...64-bit+version&lang=eng&strOSs=162&submit=Go!

And get this, they have X64 drivers for 3945 and 4965 in their Vista x64 driver package but no 2915...

Jason, Nov 21, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

escape08

what model laptop do you have, and what were the original specs? (including OS)

escape08, Nov 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question