installed vista..no internet.

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by drak, Feb 16, 2010.

1. drak

drak

ok ok im giving in and posting my problem here. i just recently bought a copy of windows vista ultimate and sevenultimate...im running amd atlon dual core 7750 the install went great except it tooka really long time to install. seems like all my drivers installed just fine except te nvidia network controller. i have been looking on the net for a possible updated driver/fix for 2 dayys now and im not getting anywehre. ive posted on the nivida forums with this issue and havent got a reply and now im posting here if anyone can give me some information on how to fix this small issue it would be apreciated . id like to install seven on another machine but now i am afraid ill be without the net for another two days. thanks in advance.

drak, Feb 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. drak

Guest Guest

Hi ,

You don't say what operating system you've upgraded from- so I'll presume
    Windows XP and I take it all was working fine at that time. There may be a
    fix/patch located on your PC manufacturers website to deal with Vista Seven
    drivers, particularly your network controller - have you looked?

Rob

--
    Red meat isn't bad for you....Blue, Green fuzzy meat is bad for you.

Guest, Feb 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. drak

drak

doh sorry, i built my pc im using an asus mobo i have went to nvidia and downloaded the latest drivers. so far i can get online but i get a message saying windwos IE has shut down. i had three machines going last night one one with wista home edition the other two with windows seven home. im using a linksys router. and also tried using 10/100 dynex router. im sorry for the little information im giving but im trying to toruble shoot at work as well as at home. any replies or advice wouldbe appreciated.

drak, Feb 17, 2010
  4. drak

Guest Guest

Guest, Feb 17, 2010
  5. drak

Guest Guest

If the nvidea controller is imbedded on the system board you need to go to
    the system board manufacturers web site and get the drivers.

Guest, Feb 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question