I TRYED TO FIX IT BUT IT WONT WORK NO MATER WHAT

Discussion in 'Recovery & Backup' started by cariaga, Aug 1, 2008.

1. cariaga

cariaga

<P align=center><SPAN id=ctl03_ctlPanelBar_lblSignature2>i realy need help using vista

things i dont know on my vista

1.what i must download
    2.what is compatible
    3.what is already in my pc
    4.how to update
    5.how to decrypt files

things that are visable problem

1 not responding when i open files
    2 low proformance
    3 connot defragmet online games

things that are in a bright side
    1 i have a anti virus
    AVG 2008
    2 drives that i have
    USB
    PRO
    SD
    XD
    CF
    RW

PC PRODUCT
    ASER
    HOME BASIC
    </SPAN>

cariaga, Aug 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. cariaga

WAW8

What are you expecting from here for free -- an 8-hour personal tutorial on how to use Vista? We're all volunteers here, doing this in our spare time. We're not going to write pages and pages of hand-holding for someone unwilling to look things up.

So, first off, don't send us a long list of questions. Ask one thing at a time. I'll answer your questions but not with a lot of detail:

1) Download -- that's entirely up to you. Not telling us what you want to do and asking what to download is ridiculous. Be specific.

2) Compatible -- learn how to use this forum. There are several forums here and in one of them, there is a pinned post directing you to a site that allows you to check for compatibility for specific apps. You'll have to look them up yourself.

3) Already in your PC -- well, hardware is indicated by Device Manager; software shows up on the Start menu as selections. We're not mind readers, here.

4) Update -- what?? Again, no specifics, no help. Individual apps are all updated through different means, as are drivers, as are Windows Update.

5) Decrypt files -- can't. Vista provides built-in decryption allowing you to encrypt and decrypt your own files. Google for bitlocker.

6) Not responding -- again, can't help without details.

7) Low performance -- no machine specs, not details as to what you consider low performance. Again, we're not mind readers here.

8) Defrag online games -- of course not -- they're online!! You can only defrag files contained locally on your machine.

In the rules of this forum, it provides some specific guidance about HOW to post. It include the need to be specific. Please read them.

WAW8, Aug 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question