i got a blue screen of death today......

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by niffer022, Jun 27, 2006.

1. niffer022

niffer022

well what happened was i was running some benchmarking programs on vista, and everything was fine.. but as the morning has gone on the computer has gotten slower and slower...

i defrag'ed it and scan disc it, still running slow, so was the internet... turned msn off, so all i had running was IE7... cpu was running at around 4% but memory meter was going up it usually stays at around 50% but it went up to 74% :(

so i thought a re-boot would sort it out.... clicked start clicked on restart and it popped up... "the blue screen of death"

all it said was " windows was forced to shutdown due to a error" the error was

BIG-POOL-CALLER................ wtf is that lol lol

windows dint restart it just totally shut down, what you guys reckon that was about...

niffer022, Jun 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. niffer022

Jason

Big-Pool-Caller, I think it wants you to get a jacuzzi. haha. Anyways who knows vista is very messed up. Mine does not even shut down correctly, I have to manual hold the button down to turn it off. And sometimes when it goes on a screensaver it will get messed up and just flash diffeent colors while its fozen and I must restart. 5465 is supposably a huge upgrade from Beta 2, with lots of bug fixes.

Jason, Jun 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. niffer022

niffer022

mwahahahahahaa

thats what i thought when i saw it lol

its ok now a little slow ut it aint happened again....

yet..

niffer022, Jun 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question