How to add Details to Folders

Discussion in 'Sidebar & GUI Customization' started by audiophile123, May 6, 2011.

1. audiophile123

audiophile123

I have a 1 TB hard drive with over 500 movies, with a folder for each movie, as each movie consists of one or more files, along with a jpg file with the movie cover.

I am using Vista Ultimate 32-bit

Currently each folder has the movie Name.

I have recently changed the Folder view to Details and discovered that we can choose a lot of column details like: Year, Language, Genre etc from Choose Details Option

Now I want to know how to add these details/fields to the Folder so that each movie will have a language, Year, Genre.

I have tried a lot but unable to figure out.

Can I do it in windows itself? (or) Do I need any particular Software?

Please help me in this Regard.

audiophile123, May 6, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. audiophile123

okayo0

that is you want to rename the folder with the details inside. It is not possible, here with you have only one way: that is to rename the folders manually one by one.. with will practically will take long time. Hence you can figure out the details by having the THUMBNAIL view hence you will have a small preview.

okayo0, Nov 17, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question