Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kylersaulsbury, Jan 17, 2008.

1. kylersaulsbury

kylersaulsbury

Hey guys I was on one of my camaro forums and saw a link to this place and figured I'd check it out.

Now I have been having a couple issues with my vista. Once in a blue moon it will just flat out "crash" and say there was a critical error and dumps something to memory. The other issue I have is with wma, on some movies it will say there is a problem with your video card and cannot play or something close to that.

Im sure as we like to know what is done to a car to accurately help, you guys want to know what kinda computer I have.

For starters it a Toshiba that I got from Circuit City and came with vista already installed. It is the Intel Core 2 with 1.99GB of memory and T5500 @ 1.66GHz. Oh and it is a laptop. IDK if thats all the info you guys need and I don't really know anything about computers so if there is something else you need let me know.

kylersaulsbury, Jan 17, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question