Help required with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by Dan_2010, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Dan_2010

Dan_2010

I require help with this, i can't seem to use microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 in anyway. I require it for my work however it just won't let me use it, at first i thought it was just because it might be a read only copy of my work from college but its not because even when i open a new microsoft office file (from outside the program) i still can not use microsoft office. I also can not uninstall, or change the program in anyway as a message comes up saying a require file is either corrupt or not available. What should i do??

Dan_2010, Mar 22, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Dan_2010

WAW8

It would most probably require a complete reinstallation of MS Office to get it working.

IF you're not able to uninstall it through Control Panel, you can go to MS site and search for and download their uninstaller. You can then use that to remove the program.

But, the bigger concern is why it did NOT install properly in the first place.

You need to take that up with whomever provided you MS Office in the first place.

WAW8, Mar 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question