Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wild1577, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Wild1577

Wild1577

I've just joined, and wanted to say Hello to all. Dummy me, thought I was all ready a member to this forum, but oh well, a fresh start is always welcome. I own a Dell XPS 410 that came with Vista Home Premium 32-bit purchased in 2007. I have to be honest and say I was reluctant about VISTA and had asked Dell if I could please have XP installed instead. Of course I was denied only to find out they began offering the choice in OS to their customers 2 months later. It was a huge jump from my previous frankenstein computer with windows 98. But again, oh well.

I better stop babbling before I get a mailbox full of duct tact, :rolleyes:lol. I have a favor to ask though. If someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction, I need to post a question, but would like to check the "forum rules" before doing so. Either I'm selectively blind, or not looking in the right place all together. Thanks in advance.

Wild1577, Jul 10, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Wild1577

clifford_cooley

Hi Wild1577 - Welcome to vistaforums

You should be able to find what you are looking for here - Windows Vista Forums > FAQ > Board FAQ

I must admit I'm not currently using Vista but I will try to help where I can.

clifford_cooley, Jul 10, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Wild1577

Ian Administrator

Welcome to the forums :)

Ian, Jul 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question