Getting the TV to work on an all in wonder

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by Lukechumley, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Lukechumley

Lukechumley

I have read in multiple areas that all-in-wonders are supportted with vista. Mine, in specific is a 9600 series. When I install the catalyst drivers, all works well. However, the drivers and Windows will only see it as a radeon 9600, not an all-in-wonder 9600. I do a lot of web conferencing and the video input is pretty important to me. I know, I know - I shouldn't be using a beta OS for doing something productive. But. c'mon, you know how it is ;-)

Luke

Lukechumley, Apr 22, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Lukechumley

Jason

All in wonder drivers do not appear to be out yet from ATI. The catalyst driver seems to only be for just radeon cards not radeon all in wonders. If the catalyst driver wont work you can try and download the regular xp driver for the all in wonderand unpack it and point the drivers for the card to them and see if Vista will use them.

You can get them here:

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=293

You could also try just installing the ATI multimedia center w/ the vista catalyst and that may unlock some all in wonder options. Im not too familiar w/ the mmc so I dont quite know what it can do.

Jason, Apr 23, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Lukechumley

Mammlouk

I am interested in this same topic. I have tried installing the WDM drivers but it fails, although I do have a new device (TV200) that is showing up, just no way of doing anything with it. :)

Mammlouk, May 28, 2006
  4. Lukechumley

bpoppa69

Just wondering if anyone found a way to fix this. I have downloaded the lastest catalyst, and the ATI program does not read the TV wonder, but windows Vista does. Just bought it and I don't know if best buy will let me return it :\. Any help would be much appreciated.

bpoppa69, Nov 6, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question