Get RC1 Keys NOW!!!, Vista keys from Microsoft

Discussion in 'Vista News' started by Yoni5002, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Yoni5002

Yoni5002

Ok, guys, I apologize for this, no spam but it was posted in my site... so I will just link it to the post...

Here is the trick how to get more than 1 key!!!

Just after login onto your account you will receive a new key. Simply coppy and save that key AND CLOSE THE WINDOW (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc)....

Do the same process, by clicking on the provided link here again... do exacly the same as if you were getting the key for the first time, select country, etc....

You will be redirected to Microsoft site with a RED ALERT SIGN with another new KEY in IT!!!

Do it as many time as posible and you will get more than 1 key!!!

I got 6 keys!!

you can do the same!! Friend always need one and you can help him out in case he misses it!!!

Yoni5002, Sep 11, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Yoni5002

vandango

hi mate,im downloading vista of the torrents.can i get a activation code 4 it, cheers

vandango, Jan 22, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Yoni5002

blackhat

vista keys only work with vista RC1. if you use it for vista RTM microsoft will see that and block it (and in the worst case they're threatening to sue you)

and BTW your site doesn't work

blackhat, Jan 26, 2007
  4. Yoni5002

MafiaLord91

Where theres a will theres a way. Just remember that if you do that you are committing a crime and could be sued by Microsoft. So in simple terms DON'T DO IT!

MafiaLord91, Jan 26, 2007
  5. Yoni5002

VistaRocks

First off, if your downloading vista off an torrent i hope its just a RC version(1 or 2)and theRC keys will work on RC2 also. I run RC2 using my RC1 key and i also gave it to my friend to use and its fine. Th RC keys are good for 10 installs. But remember the RC keys are only good for the RC versions and NOT for RTM. Like the others said, you could get sued so dont do it.

VistaRocks, Jan 26, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question