Game Pad Issues

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by PrincessBunnerz, Oct 20, 2007.

1. PrincessBunnerz

PrincessBunnerz

I purchased the Game-Elements GGE909 today to work on my Gateway with Vista Home Premium. I loaded the software that comes with the controller. I assigned the keys that I needed to work. For example I set up up pov for the w key on the key board. I am not getting any response from this device. I have gone to the control pad and looked at game controllers, it is responsive in there. However trying to use it doesn't yield any results. I opened notepad, just to see if it would put w on the screen when I hit the up pov but it didn't. I'm not getting any mouse movement out of it, and the buttons on the controller that I assigned to be the mouse buttons are doing nothing either. I have checked Driver Guide and I didn't see any additional drivers for this controller to work with Vista. Are there additional controllers that I need to get, or is there anything I"m doing wrong? I would love any help.

Thanks in advance

PrincessBunnerz, Oct 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. PrincessBunnerz

cyclic

According to their sales pitch this is the list of OS's it works with...........spot the clue !<DIV id=intelliTxt>Win98SE, WinME, Win2000, WinXP</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Also a quick google of the same shows just how crap a piece of kit it is, nothing but erroneous driver reports, game problems using it and to cap it all their website was recently taken down.</DIV><DIV>Sorry to disappoint you but as far as I can tell you've been sold a very unreliable and in any case not supported in Vista piece of low quality kit.</DIV><DIV></DIV>

cyclic, Oct 21, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question