Forum Upgrade

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ian, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

We've upgraded Vista forums to new forum software, which should make it much more user-friendly to post :). The new software should be very familiar as we've kept a very similar design and it works in the same way - it's just better able to use new browser technologies to make file uploading and notifications easier.

I hope you like it :).

Ian, Nov 16, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

Termingamer2JD

It works good with Internet Explorer 7.

@Ian I might request that the latest Microsoft files (directx installers, IE versions (8 and 9), security essentials and other offered softwares) be listed here for new member reference. :)

Termingamer2JD, Nov 30, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Glad it works well with IE7 :). I'll have a look at finding a way to list resources on here, but in the meantime feel free to post any links to those items in a thread.

Ian, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Ian

Cammygirl192

I will try to get working a 'Vista Resource Centre' site for simple purposes on a free web hosting site, soon, this seems to me a good idea to include on the website.
    Also, got to like this Gravatar integration, it should be implemented to the Windows XP Forums, too, because avatars do not work there, properly.

Cammygirl192, Mar 6, 2016
    Ian likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question