Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Jason, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason

The following are not permitted to be discussed on VistaForums.com:

First Offence: Will result in a warning private message.

Second Offence: May result in a suspension or permanent banning from the boards

All decisions are made at the discretion of the forum moderator or administrator.

Before Posting check the following:

1) Please ensure you search the forums prior to posting to see if anyone else has the same/similar problem to you or has answered it in the past. This just saves members time by not having to reply multiple times to the same question. Leads to a more efficient forum.

2) Once you have resolved or not resolved your issues please update us on your topic for everyone's sake and future member reference.

The following are not allowed:

1) Public Linking or exchanging of pirated software.

2) Posting of links to places to download or view pirated software.

3) Posting of CD Keys or Serial #'s.

4) Any type of spam related material (advertising, flaming, general forum abuse).

5) Multiple posting of the same topic.

6) No Advertising period.

If you would like to exchange information which relates to a topic described above it must be done via Private Message and never posted on the public forum.

If you have anything you believe is reasonable to add to this list you are welcome to voice your opinion in this topic.

Jason, Mar 10, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

blackhat

6) no mac related or vista hating content:D

blackhat, Oct 16, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

Jason

Ha, sounds good.

Jason, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Jason

kingofnexus

Incorrect english should also not be used. Its hard to tell what people are saying when the write:

ki just dled a haXord vers of Vista n ma sound aint workin it ses summit abut missin driver but b4 it wrked soplz hlp me bcuz i aint got no sound. ma m8 sed i shud take ma comp bck 2 te store but i like vista so i was like nah m8.

kingofnexus, Mar 2, 2007
  5. Jason

Titch

Additional Rules(more like guidelines)<UL><LI>Please ensure you search the forums before posting to see if anyone else has the same/similar problem to you, if so just jump onboard.</LI><LI>Please let us know when you have resoled your issue(or that you have given up;) )</LI><LI>Where possible (or when you feel like it;) ) please share with us what it was that resolved your problem, so as to help any future users with the same problem!</LI>[/list]

Your cooperation would be most appreciated!

Titch, Apr 9, 2007
  6. Jason

jmoney3457

remember to also keep the language in check as we may have younger one's coming here for help:)...thread closed please send a PM myself, jason or 1 of other mods if you think anything additional should be included here:cool:

jmoney3457, Nov 13, 2007
  7. Jason

cyclic

Since there is an open invitation for people to add their opinion to this topic from Jason, I thought it best if it was 'open' not locked..........can't see the need for locking topics unless there is something wrong.

cyclic, Nov 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question