Flip 3D

Discussion in 'Performance & Tweaks' started by WeirdClayJisKOOL, Jan 13, 2007.

1. WeirdClayJisKOOL

WeirdClayJisKOOL

Ok. so you know how if you use alt-tab and just hit it once it'll go between windows. basically when you hit control and the tab once, it will go to the next window in the list. well with flip 3d, if you hit the windows button, and hit tab once, it will stay at the window you are already in. is there a way to make it so that you can hit window+tab once to go to the next window, rather than having to hit it twice? does my question make sense to you guys lol? thanks

WeirdClayJisKOOL, Jan 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. WeirdClayJisKOOL

Jason

I'm kinda confused but if you want to hit Win + Tab to go to the next window is there a reason why you dont want to use the ctr - tab?

Jason, Jan 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. WeirdClayJisKOOL

snorbaard

Flip3D is mainly eye-candy, and takes longer to appear than the standard app switcher, so it's developed in such a way as to always cause a window change.

Unless you use another application to replace Flip3d, you won't be able to change it (unless there's a secret hidden setting somewhere that has yet to be found!)

snorbaard, Feb 15, 2007
  4. WeirdClayJisKOOL

fakesnake

hi not sure if i get you right, but if you press winkey and hold down tab, the windows flick through, just the same as if you scroll with the mouse. sorry if that was not what you meant.

fakesnake, Feb 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question