Flip 3d

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Taezer, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Taezer

Taezer

I just installed windows vista ultimateand the windows key + Tab flip 3d control doesnt work for me. when i press winkey=tab nothing happens

Taezer, Mar 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Taezer

cyclic

It's not a very good way of putting into that mode, I find it rolls through the windows very quickly and it's actually hard to stop it at the one you want, have you tried the 'switch between windows' icon ? it's on the quick launch toolbar, then you can move through the windows by scrolling the mouse wheel. I think it's a very aesthetically pleasing operation but I don't ever seem to actually need it as any way more beneficial than the way I always have switched windows for which I do find the 'page' thumb that pops up when you mouse over the window title inthe taskbar much easier.

cyclic, Mar 16, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Taezer

dschlaefer

You know, you don't need to use the shortcut to Flip3D to be able to scroll through them with your mousewheel or at your own speed. If you hold down WIN and press Tab once at a time, you will page to the next window for each keypress of Tab. You can also release Tab and use the mousewheel, while holding the WIN key down.

dschlaefer, Mar 17, 2007
  4. Taezer

cyclic

Thanks for that <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt width="80%"><DIV id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer onmouseover="InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');" style="DISPLAY: inline" onclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=javascript:__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'1826\'); onMouseOver=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onMouseOut=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');">dschlaefer</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I hav'n't really fiddled enough with these things yet but it always nice when someone takes the time to volunteer the information as you have, Ta muchly I will remember that one.

:smooooth:

cyclic, Mar 17, 2007
  5. Taezer

Camride

Taezer - Is Aero enabled? Sometimes Vista doesn't enable Aero when you first load Vista. If you can't see through the top of windows then Aero isn't enabled and flip 3D won't work. Check that, and if it still doesn't work post back up.

:)

Camride, Mar 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question