Fireworks 8 Issues

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by stdmedia, Jun 16, 2006.

1. stdmedia

stdmedia

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this post, but if not please move, I don't mind. Anywho, I just installed Adobe's (Formerly Macromedia) Fireworks v8, and I've noticed it runs a little sketchy. Dreamweaver v8 runs fine, but Fireworks runs slow, can't seem to find files when I try to open them (on CTRL + O, I cannot see any files). Anyone with the same issue, or a way to solve it? If so it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

stdmedia, Jun 16, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. stdmedia

stdmedia

After much toiling I've gotten through the "open file" issue, it seems there was a memory leak from one of my programs, just ousted off the system and everything runs great. I do have one issue still, it seems that Fireworks 8 turns off AeroGlass, but Dreamweaver 8 uses it just fine. Any thoughts on this?

stdmedia, Jun 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. stdmedia

niffer022

sorry mate it gone completely over my head, i dont use those programs so i cant help..

just thought id let you know were notignoring you, with you making 2 posts and not had a reply.. ;)

nathan

niffer022, Jun 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question