Explorer window size

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by cyclic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. cyclic

cyclic

I have a niggling problem I cannot resolve, I have made a shortcut to Windows Explorer on the quicklaunch bar and changed it's properties to open 'maximized' rather than normal. my folder options are set to remember each folders view settings which by enlarge it does, not however for explorer it always opens in a normal window which on a 19" monitor is way to small.

I have tried resizing it by dragging the corners until it fits the screen then close it, open it again and sometimes it will open maxed but only the once it always resorts back to normal. I have a shortcut to my windows temp folder on there too, it's so much easier than drilling to delete the contents, now that window set to open maxed always does no problem and it's clearly easy to navigate from there in a maxed window if I want, I just don't like puzzles so if anyone has any ideas, however crazy they might seem I'm only too happy to try them...........a reg edit perhaps ?

See I don't have problems I can't resolve but when I do, boy to I pick 'em.:hehe:

cyclic, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. cyclic

Jason

Jason, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. cyclic

cyclic

I will do exactly that, Ta muchly.

cyclic, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question