Download Vista SP1 x86 Beta Leaked! Free!

Discussion in 'Vista News' started by Jason, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Jason

Jason

Thats right you can download it, the whole wopping 3GB's of it.

http://www.msbetas.org/forums/index...ca9f&act=attach&type=post&id=3226

You will need to register to able to download but it's there and it's a torrent so it should be failry fast.

It is only the x86 version and only english. This is Vista with SP1 Integrated. Not the stand alone SP. This is Evaluation package so you will get at leaste 90 days. All info included in the enclosed .nfo file.

Jason, Aug 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

cyclic

Thanks for that I have joined, a painless exercise and am currently downloading said package. I think it might be advisable to wait a while as there is only 1 seed at the moment with 118 peers and is superseeding so it's downing at about 75K at the moment but with only 43% visible, given a day or two and there should be more seeds. I will keep it going in the hope to get to seeding asap.

cyclic, Aug 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

Jason

I'm going to start downloading once I get home from work. Althought our cable connection sucks so we'll see what happens.

Jason, Aug 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question