Destination Folder Access Denied

Discussion in 'Networking & Internet' started by bj33790, Mar 26, 2007.

1. bj33790

WAW8

Agreed, you shouldn't have to be the "secret admin" -- was just commenting that the person was NOT the Admin they thought they were.

As to your last comment, I'm amazed too at the sheer number of serious problems that still arise with Vista -- which is why I've pretty much stopped using it altogether and have switched over to Windows Seven.

WAW8, Aug 3, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. bj33790

windle74

my problem is very similar, except i get the destination folder access denied message when i attempt to download a file from the internet, i am administrator and have BOTH sharing and security permissions

please help me out everyone

windle74, Sep 15, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. bj33790

melp88888

I found the solution: if u can delete or modify a folder (access denied) then go to control pannel and select user accounts then select "turn user account control off". Then u can modify or delete any folder

melp88888, Nov 29, 2009
  4. bj33790

BashOrgRu

I had the problem "Destination Folder Access Denied" between two Win7 comps in my home network and just today, when I got so tired of been unable to do simple copying to other machine...

I found solution for me! Taking the ownership of any network folder!

And in one click you make any folder YOURS.

Link: tah-dah!!

BashOrgRu, Apr 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question