Cool App: FixTunes

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Jason, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Jason

Jason

Download songs and the necessary ID3 information just isnt there? I ran across this and its really cool.

From the site:

Your music collection will never be the same. If you have more than a few MP3s on your computer, you know what we're talking about. Missing album names. Misspelled titles. Ten different spellings for the same artist. Browsing is not a pretty experience.

You need FixTunes. FixTunes will scan your music files and download the correct artist, album, title, track numbers, release year, genre and even album cover art. No hours spent typing or looking up album names, FixTunes will clean up your MP3 files automatically.

http://www.fixtunes.com/

Jason, Mar 11, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

kingofnexus

Solike what wmp 11 does. Just for iTunes.

I hate apple.

kingofnexus, Mar 12, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

Jason

WMP doesn't modify the ID3 tags of the files on your pc though? or Does it? I know it looks up album art and stuff but fix tunes actually edits the files. You gotta admit Itunes is a nice mp3 player, it buffers songs a hell of a lot better then WMP. WMP ain't the greatest, try playing a song while multitasking your pc, it gets all choppy. Itunes doesn't.

Jason, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Jason

puffin

FixTunes is great because it has access to so much album art. Album art that was unavailbale in iTunes was available in FixTunes. The album art browser in FixTunes also lets you flip through your music collection like flipping through a bunch of cds. It made my music collection organized and it was really easy to use!

puffin, Mar 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question