Convert DVD's to play on iPod

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by manicdeb, Nov 17, 2008.

1. manicdeb

manicdeb

Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this subject is discussed elsewhere however I've just joined your forum and I'm unable to use any of the search facilities........

I'm trying to find out how I can convert dvd's to play on my iPod. I purchased a copy of Cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite however on dvds with episodes (such as will & Grace) it will only convert the first episode fully. When i attempt to convert other episodes it converts the first few minutes only - I does appear as though it has conveerted it fully - until you goto the received file location and play it.

I'm pretty new to all of this stuff so any help you could give would bemuch appreciated.

Kind regards,

Manicdeb

manicdeb, Nov 17, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. manicdeb

WAW8

While you may get an answer here, don't be surprised if you don't. Our forum concentrates on Vista-specific multimedia issues -- of which we have more than enough witn WMP quirks and codec problems to keep us busy. So, it's not that we're ignoring you; it's just that apple products are not our focus on this forum.

WAW8, Nov 17, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question