Computer Gooru

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by programminggooru, Nov 5, 2018.

1. programminggooru

programminggooru

Hello, I am M Sullivan, II
    I have been building and working on computer since 1996. Funny story. My parents bought me my first computer in 1995. I learned by repairing the computer, upgrading the computer and fighting off a virus that I got from the technician that originally built the first computer for me. My mother spent $700 dollars for my first computer. I spent the time during my degree has a EET. That I would install and remove thing out of the computer and then re-installing things and place things back in the slots. Mostly the sound card and 34Kbyte modem. When I felt comfortable with the simple things. I was ready to buy my next computer. I would haggle with the sellers to get a good deal on a computer with only the motherboard, CPU, and memory in the tower with a 24 hour burn in on the components. After I troubleshooted those three things I was ready to build my own computer from start to finish. I do remember a lot of instillation things between each version of Microsoft. I am happy to be part of Vista growth over the years. I never had the time, busy with work to post in a Forum about Vista. I am really glad, I found this place. I have so many question and answers that I picked up in building and repairing computer with the OS system of Microsoft.

programminggooru, Nov 5, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question