color management settings

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by HenryLee, Sep 12, 2011.

1. HenryLee

HenryLee

Recently I calibrated my display of my laptop dell Inspiron 1520 using i1-pro from X-rite and their software eye-one match eye-one match 3 v 3.6.2 to generate a ICC profile for the LCD pannel. Then I found strange problems and I don't know what is going wrong. When I use Photoshop to view a sRGB photo, I found it looks different from what I can see from Vista directly. The sky under Photoshop becomes purpleish while under Vista it is purely blue. The purpose to convert my pictures into sRGB and touch up with Photoshop is to show people my pictures over their monitors. But if it looks so different, my effort is in vain. I have tried the same procedure with my desktop with i7 cpu and Window7, so far the color of the picture viewed by Photoshop and Windows are the same. I don't know whether some body can help me solve this issue on my laptop.:(

HenryLee, Sep 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question